ponedjeljak, 22. kolovoza 2016.

Book to Movie Challenge - Bout of Books

Hi guys!

So Bout of Books read-a-thon has officialy started. It's 6pm in Croatia while I'm writing this post.

Lovely Lori @Writing my own fairytale hosts this challenge nd this is what she said:
"It’s super easy. All I need you to do is share with us your favorite book-to-movie adaptation and your least favorite book-to-movie adaptation. You can give reasons for your answers or just names, it’s really up to you how much you share."




My favorite book to movie adaptation is Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire
I know the adaptation is not perfect but this is my favorite sequel and the movie didn't disappoint me. I loved the music, the flow of the story and magic. Yes, the magic was extraordinary and we have dragons here. Who doesn't like dragons? :)

My least favorite adaptation is Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

   Don't get me wrong. I love Lord of the rings and I love what Peter Jackson did ( kind of). I love the magic, the music, casting but the ending. Come on! What was that all about. I could just strangle Peter Jackson with my bare hands for that ending.

That's it so far. Post with my reading update will follow later - somewhere around midnight.

XOXO

Seraphina

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar