petak, 19. kolovoza 2016.

Bout of Books 17 read-a-thon and my goal


Hi guys!

I'm back and I'll participate in a read-a-thon. It'll be my first read-a-thon ever. Lately I've been reading a lot but I'm still behind my Goodreads challenge so perhaps this will help me.

For those that don't know what Bout of Books is... here you go:


http://boutofbooks.blogspot.hr/  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team




MY GOAL for this read-a-thon is:

finish Bad Memories by Douglas Sandler
read Perfect Tear by Connie Lansberg
read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

I didn't want to choose to many due to all my obligations and I believe this is gonna work.

Are you planning to join? Comment and my find me on Twitter so we can talk more about books.

XOXO

Seraphina



Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar